Administrative Management Area
The area of administrative management offers a wide range of services related to many areas of management, before the different administrations, including local, regional and national.
So we have:
Generalitat de Catalunya
- Financial benefits for families with dependent children
- Financial aid for birth
- Help from the Tax Agency for large families, a dependent son or daughter with a disability or a single parent with two sons or daughters
- Economic provision for multiple parties
- Economic allowance for births in large families, single parents and in the case of mothers or fathers with disabilities
- Application or renewal of the large family status
- Settlements ITP, AJD, OS (Tax Form 600)
- Property Registry: Registrations and procedures
City Council / Provincial Council Procedures
- Certificates with residence registration
- Certificates of coexistence
- Deferrals of municipal taxes
- Calculation and liquidation of capital gains
- Application for grants
- Application for certifications contractors, transport, contracts…
- Duplicate filed taxes
- Negotiation of postponements
On-Site Verification Office (OVP) – Digital Certificates
TRÀMIT SANT CUGAT S.L. is a company accredited to act as an ON-SITE VERIFICATION OFFICE (OVP) (accredited by the ANF Autoridad de Certificación).
Therefore, we can offer OBTAINING, REVOCATION AND RENEWAL services, you will have to go through our offices and prove your identity with your DNI or NIE.
- DIGITAL CERTIFICATE OF NATURAL PERSONS (INDIVIDUALS AND SELF-EMPLOYED)
- DIGITAL CERTIFICATE OF LEGAL ENTITIES
- DIGITAL CERTIFICATE OF ENTITIES WITHOUT LEGAL PERSONALITY (COMMUNITIES OF GOODS AND OWNERS, SPORTS CLUBS AND ASSOCIATIONS)
What is a digital certificate?
It is a digital document that contains our identification data, authenticated by an official body. The digital certificate is a document that confirms our identity on the Internet and is mandatory to be able to consult and carry out procedures with the public administration.
Who is obliged to have it?
- Those who represent any person obliged to interact electronically with the administration.
Voluntarily, it is practical and useful to have it for all Spanish citizens
What is it for?
- File and settle taxes.
- Submit appeals and claims to state authorities.
- Fill in census data.
- Consult and register in the municipal register.
- Consult fines and transport penalties.
- Consult and apply for grants.
- Ask for polling station assignments.
- Request labor reports.
- Electronically sign official documents and models.
A NEW FAST AND VERY EFFECTIVE WAY TO OBTAIN YOUR DIGITAL CERTIFICATE
YOUR PROJECT IS OUR CHALLENGE
firstname.lastname@example.org or make your inquiry using the following form: